[XML-SIG] Include tarballs in pypi

Jeremy Kloth jeremy.kloth at 4suite.org
Tue Dec 12 06:58:08 CET 2006

On Monday 11 December 2006 10:49 pm, Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> Christian Theune schrieb:
> > I guess this means that there are changes to the code base that haven't
> > been released yet.
>
> Perhaps, yes; nobody knows.

Is there still interest in Fourthought providing the up-to-date XPath
implementation as promised many years ago?  Basically, it would be the XPath
library as released with 4Suite-XML 1.0 with changes as appropriate to work
with the different expression parser and, of course, minidom.

I would do the work only if there is still interest.

--
Jeremy Kloth
http://4suite.org/