[XML-SIG] How to add standalone="no" to my xml declaration

Chuck Bearden cfbearden at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 20:14:30 CEST 2006

There is a class variable in xml.dom.minidom.Document declared for the
standalone value, and it is copied to the cloned node in the cloneNode
method of the Document object, and there is an accessor
'_get_standalone' to get the value, but otherwise it doesn't appear to
be used at all in the minidom code.

Chuck