[XML-SIG] Build a dinamic GUI from a DTD file

Marco Meoni meonimarco at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:47:49 CET 2005

Hi, i'm new in python programming and i'm new in this mailing list.
I have a problem in buildin a GUI with wxpython. My application have to
start by GUI. This GUI have to be dinamic. The commands that the GUI
have to show are described in a DTD. The GUI must read the DTD file and
show the command that is in DTD file (in every start of the program).
How can I do this?
Is there any simple py files that you can send me for examples in
managing DTD or XML with Python?
Sorry for my bad english but i'm an italian boy...
Thanks to all!
Marco.
--

mail address: