[XML-SIG] Moving XBEL to SourceForge

John L. Clark jlc6 at po.cwru.edu
Thu Nov 24 00:35:24 CET 2005

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 02:03:16PM -0700, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> > I think that if we don't hear a strong negative reaction to this idea
> > soon, we should go ahead and rev up with this on SourceForge.

> I'd say that considering there were not objections last time it came up,
> and we've had a few days again for people to ponder objections, it's
> time to just go ahead and do it.  Thanks for offering to help do so.

Alright, I've submitted the registration for a project creatively named
`xbel` on SourceForge.  In my little dream world one of the SourceForge
Gurus will just happen to notice it in her inbox immediately, look at
it, and say "Oh, that's a no-brainer" and press the little green button
(or whatever color it might be) so that I can get started ASAP getting
stuff set up.  Buuuut, given what week it is, and the fact that they say
two days, I'm guessing sometime next week we may see some movement.

And, speaking of the week... I'm definitely thankful for this little
bookmark language, and for all of the hard work by the community on the
supporting standards (XML, URI, etc.), and I'm thankful to so many for
so much more.  Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Take care,

    John L. Clark