[XML-SIG] Help parsing XML

Walter Underwood wunder at verity.com
Wed Mar 30 01:12:50 CEST 2005

I'd just use a SAX interface. When you see id=HL as an attribute,
close the old record and start a new one. Do the same thing at
end of file. Done.

Generally, if the structure is fairly fixed and you are extracting
the data, think about using SAX. If the shape of the structure
carries a lot of the information, you might need a DOM.

wunder

Walter Underwood
Principal Architect
Verity Ultraseek