[XML-SIG] Help installing 4Suite on Windows

Greg Lindstrom greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
Fri Mar 11 15:56:30 CET 2005

I have downloaded the 4Suite package and installed in for Python 2.4 on
my windows box.  I have modified the config file (in
C:\Python24\Share\Settings\4Suite\4ss.xml) to use flat-file access and
then defined the  pid and log file paths as defined in the quick start
guide (page 12).  I have set both FTSERVER_CONFIG_FILE and
FT_DATABASE_DIR environment variables.  I am (or was) very excited!

I type in "4ss_manager --help" and get the help message, but when I type
in "4ss_manager init" I get the an AttributeError sating that "module"
has no attribute ELEMENT_NODE.  Have I missed something?  Can you help me?

--greg
--

Greg Lindstrom               501 975.4859
Computer Programmer          greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
NovaSys Health
Little Rock, Arkansas

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."  W.W.