[XML-SIG] XBEL xslt stylesheet

Christian Junk junkc at fh-trier.de
Mon Jan 3 16:40:52 CET 2005

Am Freitag, 31. Dezember 2004 01:31 schrieb Narve Saetre:
> There seem to be an invalid URL (another web page gone dead) on the XBEL
>
> page:
>  >Joris Graaumans (joris at cs.uu.nl) has developed a couple of XSLT
>
> stylesheets for XBEL <http://www.cs.uu.nl/%7Ejoris/stuff.html>.

Yes, this URL is no longer valid, but Joris sent me his XSLT stylesheets a
month ago. If you like, I can upload them to 'secure' webspace. I'm able to
provide webspace for other stylesheets, too. So if you're interested, we can
collect good styles and offer them under a unique url?

> In my hunt for a better XBEL stylesheet I discovered a superior one
> (nice, recursive, graphic, icons, fast, cross-browser):
>
> http://cgi29.plala.or.jp/mozzarel/xbel/
>
> so I suggest the web master changes the URL to this one (and hope that
> one stays for a while).

Thanks for the link. It's a really good stylesheet!

> [..]

Regards,
Christian