[XML-SIG] [ pyxml-Bugs-1122726 ] Cannot find ext.reader module

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 14 23:05:51 CET 2005

Bugs item #1122726, was opened at 2005-02-14 17:05
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=106473&aid=1122726&group_id=6473

Category: DOM
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I was able to compile and install python 2.4
I built and installed  PyXML-0.8.4.
No errors.

When I try to  import the Sax2 module I get an error.

Does anyone have any suggestions on why this is
happening?  Security Permissions, pathing?

I do not have much expereince with XML any suggstions
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

Python 2.4 (#1, Feb 14 2005, 12:27:33)
[GCC 3.2.2] on irix6
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more
information.
>>> import os
>>> import sys
>>> from xml.dom.ext.reader import Sax2