[XML-SIG] XBEL resource page updates

Christian Junk junkc at fh-trier.de
Sat Feb 5 11:57:36 CET 2005

Am Freitag, 4. Februar 2005 18:20 schrieb Uche Ogbuji:
> Other XBEL folks, what do you think of:
>
> * An XBEL SF project of its own
> * Its own SF mailing list
> * Its own SF home page, file releases, etc.
>
> ?
>
> Of this sounds good, I'll need some help getting it all set up.  My time
> is limited.  I'm OK making the basic SF project request, and some
> initial set-up.

Hi!

I think it is a very good idea and this was my intention when I created the
site: http://xbel.webinternals.de

I'm able to help you with the design of the home page.

Regards,
Christian

--
Christian Junk <junkc at fh-trier.de>
FH Trier, University of Applied Sciences

http://christianjunk.webinternals.de
http://xbel.webinternals.de