[XML-SIG] the state of WSDL implementation

Keith Jackson KRJackson at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 1 04:12:44 CEST 2005

Try ZSI. I just used wsdl2py to generate bindings, and everything
went ok. I haven't tried the code out yet, nor am I going to have
time to in the near future. I used the latest cvs version of the
"serialize-dom-scheme" branch of ZSI. If you have trouble trying
this, or it doesn't work, please email the pywebservices mailing list
( pywebsvcs-talk at lists.sourceforge.net).
--keith