[XML-SIG] Re: Parsing a unicode string

konrad.hinsen at laposte.net konrad.hinsen at laposte.net
Wed Oct 6 09:28:47 CEST 2004

On 05.10.2004, at 23:33, Thomas B. Passin wrote:

> konrad.hinsen at laposte.net wrote:
>> In my case, the data is available inside a Python-scriptable editor
>> (Leo).
>
> Speaking of Leo, which version are you using? I'm very fond of it, but
> I had serious problems with version 4, so I've been sticking with
> 3.12.

I discovered Leo recently, so I started with 4.2 in the beta phase and
now I use 4.2final. The relatively few problems that I encountered are
more likely to blame on the Mac port of Tk (TclTkAqua) than on Leo
itself.

Leo is a terrific tool for some applications. The project that lead to
my XML questions is management of bibliographical data, which greatly
profits both from the Outline approach and from the tight link between
data and Python scripts in Leo.

Konrad.