[XML-SIG] Re: Python Web Services and .NET - will it ever work

Richard Kessler richard.kessler at matteicos.com
Tue Nov 30 20:40:28 CET 2004

I am using just SOAP and have tried both literal and encoded with no
success. Initially I could not pass  parms. The .NET service complained of
null values. I discovered using the encoded ([SoapDocumentService
(Use=SoapBindingUse.Encoded)]   in the service allowed me to pass named
parameters. My soap message in looks like:
*** Outgoing SOAP ******************************************************
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<GetCity xmlns="http://tempuri.org" SOAP-ENC:root="1">
<mycode xsi:type="xsd:string">S1234</mycode>
</GetCity>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
and .NET returns: