[XML-SIG] How to port PyXML and Expat to Python PPC

Wara Songkran paandev at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 12:02:47 CET 2004

Hi

I've try Python-2.3.4-arm-PPC2003 and it works very well. But unfortunately it missing pyexpat.pyd module. I understand that the module is the wrapper of native expat library and the guy who port Python 2.3.4 to WinCE does not port it.

I think it will be very nice to have a PyXML with Expat working on Pocket PC. I've try download and building PyXML on win2000 with MSVC 6.0 and it works well. So I think it must not be very hard to build with embedded visual C++. But I need an instruction to start working.

Plese tell me how do I get started.

Regard
Wara Songkran