[XML-SIG] xml.dom.minidom.Text no more __init__?

brett hartshorn bhartsho at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 11:10:26 EST 2004

Hi Fred,

So does that mean that the Text class can not be subclassed?  Looks like Text's parent class
CharacterData has an __init__, i thought calling init on Text would have been forwarded to its
parent?
Here's my code:

class TextNode(BaseNode, xml.dom.minidom.Text):
	def __init__(self, data):
		BaseNode.__init__(self)
		xml.dom.minidom.Text.__init__(self, data)

-brett