[XML-SIG] 4Suite XSLT usage

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 21:24:52 EST 2004

I have an XML file with an associated XSLT file. 2nd line of the XML is:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="publish_image.xsl"?>

When using libxml2's xsltproc the XSLT stylesheet is correctly picked up and
used when the tool is given just the XML filename. Does 4xslt have this
functionality? The help suggests it does because it has a flag to "Ignore
<?xml-stylesheet ...?> instructions", but when I leave the stylesheet name
out of the command line I get a "No stylesheets to process." error.

Did I do something wrong, or does the 4suite tool not do this?
--
> eatapple
core dump