[XML-SIG] Possible DTD parsing bug

Alleman, Lowell lalleman at mfps.com
Thu Jan 8 18:41:59 EST 2004

Martin,

I found the same thing and asked about on this list  (copied below).  It
looks like the short answer is a problem with the underlining XML parser.
Hopefully it will be helpful to you.  I'm not sure what underlining parser
is being used or how to change it.  I decided to use a different approach,
so I didn't end up using DTD parsing and I haven't looked into this further.
Maybe this can point you in the right direction.

Good luck,

Lowell Alleman