[XML-SIG] Re: Python Web Services and .NET - will it ever work

Richard Kessler richard.kessler at matteicos.com
Fri Dec 3 18:47:40 CET 2004

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions  - I got it to work by do this:

I used SOAPpy's WSDL module. By simply creating a proxy using the WSDL from
my .NET service, everything started working. Amazing!
I did have to decorate my .NET class with
[SoapDocumentService (Use=SoapBindingUse.Encoded )].

Thanks again for your responses.

Richard

news:coi7ph$b6c$1 at sea.gmane.org...