[XML-SIG] Re: fast xml processing

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Tue Aug 31 08:01:17 CEST 2004

Ajay wrote:

> I am looking for tools that allow fast processing of XML documents. i will
> only be using DOM and xpath so a lightweight package would be nice.
>
> from what i have read so far 4Suite appears to be quite fast, but it
> requires a license.

>From what I can tell, it *has* a license, which you are supposed to read
and adhere to:

    http://4suite.org/COPYRIGHT.doc

Same applies to all other software libraries, of course.  Very few libraries are
in the public domain.

As for other lightweight tools, people have already pointed you to alternatives
to PyDOM.  It's always a good idea to read followups to your posts.

</F>