[XML-SIG] Expat 1.95.8 has been released

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Thu Aug 5 15:52:31 CEST 2004

On Thursday 05 August 2004 06:44 am, Martin v. Löwis wrote:
 > I'd like to release PyXML at the end of next week. I'd be happy to
 > synchronize PyXML with Python - unless you do it faster.

Sounds like a good plan.  It's not ready to sync yet; some of the changes to
Expat will allow more efficient exiting of the parse when exceptions occur,
but I've not yet made the changes to pyexpat to make that happen.

I'd also like to expose the suspend/resume capability we've added to the
parser.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>