[XML-SIG] Problem with 4Suite XSLT API

Kamel Hamard (QC/EMC) kamel.hamard at ericsson.com
Sat Sep 20 20:03:01 EDT 2003

Hi Guys,

- Python :
Version : ActivePython 2.2.2 build 224

- 4Suite :
Version : 0.12.0a3

- PyXML  :
Version : 0.8.2

I have a small problem with xslt api. Based on an xsl and xml files I want to generate a html file. when I use Xalan utility, I dont have any problem to use this type of XSL code :

<xsl:for-each select="current()//file">
	<xsl:sort select="@num" order="ascending" case-order="lower-first" data-type="number"/>
		<th align="left"><xsl:value-of select="@num"/></th>
</xsl:for-each>

and I get the correct html formatting. But When I use the Processor provided in 4Suite, It seems ignoring the loop based on current()/file. Is there any problem using current() function with this API  ?

I did a test without current() and it works fine, it's not the case when I use current().

Thanks for any help

Kamel