[XML-SIG] implementation of lookup... methods DOM Level 3

roman at interview-machine.com roman at interview-machine.com
Wed Oct 29 05:55:37 EST 2003

Hi list,

In the current implementation of the DOM I missed some very useful methods
from DOM Level 3, lookupPrefix and lookupNamespaceURI of the interface
Node. In the spec there is also a good algorithm for these methods, so I
took them and implemented the methods as helper functions. They work very
well and it should be easy to integrate them as methods of Node. I attach
my helper module in case someone is interested...

Ciao, Roman

(BTW: I am new on this list, so please apologize if this issue has been
discussed before or something like that)