[XML-SIG] pyxml0.8.3/minidom/getElementById still broken???

Petri Savolainen petri.savolainen at iki.fi
Tue Oct 14 13:51:33 EDT 2003

Information at http://pyxml.sourceforge.net/topics/compliance.html claims it
is fixed in this version. The same document seems to say a version of
minidom that comes with python2.3 (running that) also works.

Yet, running RH9 and having the right version installed (on python 2.3),
it fails on me, not returning anything where it clearly should. I've
doublechecked and doublechecked everything I can think of.

Also, using the same PyXML, xpath query: "//*[id=%s]" % myid delivers the
node I want to get. But not document.getElementById...

I tried google and newsgroup search but found nothing... any pointers to
what is the case?

Thanks!

 Petri