[XML-SIG] Re: XSLT in PyXML

Mike Brown mike@skew.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 15:56:55 -0600 (MDT)

Alexandre Fayolle wrote:
> On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 10:24:58AM -0600, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> > On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 09:48, David Soulayrol wrote:
> > > Hi.
> > >
> > > I saw you're the one who is assigned to XSLT bugs in PyXML. I know about 4Suite,
> > > but i'd like to know if PyXML XSLT is still broken, or if it should work soon.
> >
> > Still broken.  A fixed version will likely not be incorporated until
> > after the 4Suite 1.0 release because of the amount of work the
> > re-integration will take.
>
> Any idea of a release date for 4Suite-1.0?

I am guessing there will be 1.0a2 by end of June, with
 - minor fixes already in CVS
 - RDF related server optimizations Mike Olson is working on
 - maybe a working, revamped Dashboard (also MikeO's)

and then the first beta, 1.0b1, by end of September...
 - most reported bugs fixed
 - maybe some better documentation in the distribution
 - some XPath optimizations Uche and I were working on

and then 1.0 final shortly after...  October/November?
 - centralized documentation on 4suite.org
 - new bugs fixed
 - pending feature requests considered

Is this realistic? I don't know.