[XML-SIG] Installation trouble on OS X

Gary Robinson grobinson@transpose.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 08:02:13 -0400

Thanks Ryan!

will darwinports work to install pyxml for the apple-supplied version of
Python, or does it expect a darwinports-supplied python? (I notice that fink
tends to put things in its own locations, which are sometimes incompatible
with the locations non-fink packages expect...)

Which brings me also to my other question, when I run setup.py for a
package, does it move it automatically find the right directory to put the
files into, no matter where I ran it from?

--Gary

--
<http://ThisURLEnablesEmailToGetThroughOverzealousSpamFilters.org>

Gary Robinson