[XML-SIG] Link Sharing

Danny Clark carpet@firework.org
Sun, 11 May 2003 01:49:30 -0400

I did a web search on interior design and your site was one of those =
listed.  I think the content of our website is similar enough to yours =
that our visitors would benefit from us sharing links.

Therefore, I would like to make the proposal that we each put a link on =
our website to the other=92s site.  Hopefully, this will increase the =
traffic of both sites and provide interest to our readers.

If you are interested, send me the exact URL that you would like me to =
use and a 1-5 word description.

I intend to add it to the links page at http://www.rugs-direct.com/links =
which has a link from our homepage at http://www.rugs-direct.com

Below is the information for my website:

Link Info:
http://www.rugs-direct.com

For your convenience, here is the HTML Code:

Thank you for your time.

Karen Clark
Rugs Direct