[XML-SIG] Advice on how to deal with locking problems using python-wrapped C libs in MT frameworks like Zope/Twisted?

Craeg K Strong cstrong@arielpartners.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:13:34 -0500

Yes, indeed.  The problem, of course, will be to provide a small piece
of code and a
reasonably efficient scenario to reproduce the problem.

Do you have any advice as to how I might go about doing this?  For example,
if you or another libxslt committer is already a Zope user, it may not
be a big deal if
I register the bug report and attach a small snippet of python code to
reproduce
the problem while running inside Zope.   If not, it might be more
difficult.  Is there an alternate, \
possibly more lightweight python framework you would prefer?

I can see I am going to have to educate myself on the intricacies of the
Python/C API,
I can't put this off any longer... :-o

---Craeg