[XML-SIG] Advice on how to deal with locking problems using python-wrapped C libs in MT frameworks like Zope/Twisted?

Craeg K Strong cstrong@arielpartners.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:53:40 -0500

Sorry, I was not being specific enough-- actually the URL *is* 127.0.0.1=20
which is the default
used by the ZopeTestCase library (a zopish pyunit)
Do you think I should try something else?

--Craeg