[XML-SIG] Talk at EuroPython 2003?

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:38:05 -0700

> Hi there,
>
> I'm organizing the 'Python Frameworks' track for EuroPython 2003, to
> be held the end of june in Charleroi, Belgium.
>
> http://www.europython.org
>
> One of the talks I'd like to have on this track (or alternatively, a tutorial)
> is a talk about PyXML and/or 4Suite.
>
> A talk would be 30 or 45 minutes. A tutorial can be up to 3 hours (but
> could be shorter).
>
> Send me a mail if you're interested.

I can't be there ( :-( ), but I have some slides (OpenOffice.org Impress
format) that I've been working on that anyone could use if they take on a
4Suite talk or tutorial.  I'd be happy to help in other ways as well anyone
who takes on a PyXML or 4Suite talk.  I'll be using some of it at XML Europe.

I really do hope to make it to Europython one of these years.  I'd wanted o go
to PythonUK, but heard about it too late.

Universal Business Language (UBL) - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/l
ibrary/x-think16.html
EXSLT by example - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/x-exslt.html
The worry about program wizards - http://www.adtmag.com/article.asp?id=7238