[XML-SIG] Re: Application

Thu Jun 26 20:44:50 EDT 2003

Thank you for writing to MSN Hotmail Support.

This is an auto-generated response designed to answer your question as
quickly as possible. Please note that you will not receive a reply if you
respond directly to this message. We hope the directions below answer your
question. If after following the directions your problem is still
unresolved, please send your question to the e-mail address listed at the
end of this message and a Customer Support Representative will help you.

We have received your e-mail message. If your question concerns Hotmail
privacy issues or TRUSTe as outlined in the Hotmail Privacy Statement, we
will respond to you as soon as possible.

We apologize that we cannot answer any other questions. Please redirect any
questions about the Hotmail Terms of Service or policies and procedures to:
    abuse at hotmail.com

Hotmail also has comprehensive online help available to you.  For more
information on Hotmail features, functions, and issues, click the "Help"
button on the horizontal navigation bar.

Still Didn't Solve Your Problem?

Send an e-mail question (including any additional information such as
operating system, browser type, and error message) to:
    service_x at hotmail.com
and a Customer Support Representative will help you.