[XML-SIG] WebServices Tutorial

Keith Jackson krjackson at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 24 12:13:18 EDT 2003

Jeremiah,
I don't think there is such a tutorial. We're in the process of adding
code into zsi to automatically generate bindings to web services given
a wsdl file. This works with .Net services and generates the proper ZSI
type codes and python classes to wrap them. While the code currently
works, it is going to be a bit before we have it integrated into zsi
and write some docs.
--keith