[XML-SIG] Pyexpat memory leak

Kamel Hamard (LMC) kamel.hamard at ericsson.com
Sun Jul 20 13:26:52 EDT 2003

Hi Jeremy,

I think I found what is causing the leak.

After adding a small method using Evaluate method, I observe a leak. I my application I'm using this method to find element in XML dom. Take a look at the new version of my script and you will see a leak.

Its why I dont have any leak in python 2.2.2 but when I use the method the problem reapear again.

Here is the script

Thanks

Kamel