[XML-SIG] PyXML API problem

Kamel Hamard (LMC) kamel.hamard at ericsson.com
Tue Jul 15 18:51:24 EDT 2003

Hi Fred,

I'm creating the dom in memory after collecting the data from the system.

In my current implementation I'm using ReleaseNode method to free the memory used and it works fine.

PyXML is slower then 4Suite for manipulating XML document. With 4Suite API, I was not able to find a way to free the memory after creating documents (equivalent of ReleaseNode or unlink) Do you have any idea on how to release the memory used by a dom using the 4Suite API ??

Thanks