[XML-SIG] dynamic information with xsl

Jürgen Schmidt scjuonline@web.de
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:28:47 +0100

Hi,

Suppose I wish to convert an xml source with a xsl stylesheet to html
output. While the conversion takes place, is it possible to have
something like an "external function call" to insert dynamic data like
date or "logged in" user for serverside formatting?

Or is pre- or postprocessing neccessary?

I read about the Extension Functions in the XSL Transformations (XSLT)
Version 1.0 W3C Recommendation, but it also says, that "This version of
XSLT does not provide a mechanism for defining implementations of
extensions"

I intend to use 4suite's xslt Processor. Could you please help me?

thx,

JS