[XML-SIG] problem installing PyXML-0.7.1 and PyXML-0.8.1

Morten Bagai lists@bagai.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:47:53 +0100

On onsdag, jan 22, 2003, at 17:25 Europe/Copenhagen, Martin v. L=F6wis=20=

wrote:

> LDC - Pablo Endres Lozada <epablo@ldc.usb.ve> writes:
>
>> 	It wasn't marked so, but I changed it and obtained the
>> 	same result
>
> I still have no idea. Can you tell whether your Python installation
> supports dynamic loading of extension modules? What is the result of
> imp.get_suffixes()?

Hey,

I've been following this thread because I'm trying to install pyXML=20
0.8.1 on MacOS X 10.2.3, which comes with Python 2.2 preinstalled, and=20=

I'm seeing the exact same problems with pyexpat as Pablo. I just wanted=20=

to chime in that what did it for seemed to be setting execute privs on=20=

pyexpat.

Thanks!

Morten