[XML-SIG] problem installing PyXML-0.7.1 and PyXML-0.8.1

LDC - Pablo Endres Lozada epablo@ldc.usb.ve
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 00:26:56 -0400 (VET)

On 22 Jan 2003, Martin v. [iso-8859-15] Löwis wrote:

> LDC - Pablo Endres Lozada <epablo@ldc.usb.ve> writes:
>
> > 	It wasn't marked so, but I changed it and obtained the
> > 	same result
>
> I still have no idea. Can you tell whether your Python installation
> supports dynamic loading of extension modules? What is the result of
> imp.get_suffixes()?

I really don't know how to know if it's supported, let me investigate on
it and I'll tell you.  Is that a compile option??

>>> imp.get_suffixes()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
NameError: name 'imp' is not defined

--
		Muchas personas creen que piensan,
		cuando en realidad sólo están reordenando sus

       .-----------------------------------------------------------------.
      /  .-.               Pablo Endres Lozada                        .-.  \
     |  /   \       Laboratorio Docente de Computacion              /   \  |
     | |\_.  |                USB - Venezuela                      |    /| |
     | `---' |               epablo@ldc.usb.ve                     | `---' |