slightly OT: Re: [XML-SIG] LookupError: unknown encoding: utf-8 under mod_python

Rodrigo B. de Oliveira rodrigob@interact-tv.net
16 Jan 2003 11:51:32 -0200

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 21:56, Juergen Hermann wrote:
> No, it's a bug in Python itself that I did not happen to have the time to
> describe yet. Does mod_python have a startup script that runs in the Apache
> PARENT, before forking?

Hmmm... I really don't know. The httpd.conf section related to
mod_python is really simple:

<snip src='httpd.conf'>
    LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so

    AddHandler python-program .page
    PythonHandler nih.web.environment.modpythonenv
    PythonInterpPerDirective On
</snip>

nih.web.environment.modpythonenv is just a simple mod_python handler
(where the xml generation occurs).

Sorry but my experience with mod_python is really limited.

Thanks,
Rodrigo