[XML-SIG] Tr: Ou va l'éducation ?!?

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 21:44:12 +0100

julou@infographers.net wrote:
> Le gouvernement français à récemment fait passer des réformes q=
ui
> suscitent de profondes inquiétudes dans toute la communauté
> universitaire (étudiant-e-s, professeurs, et personnel). Elles pourra=
ient
> amener à se mettre en place un système éducatif très inégalit=
aire en
> France, analogue au système éducatif américain.

All very nice, but I don't see a single line mention XML or Python
which this list is all about. Also, the list language is English.

Since your request is tragetted at French readers, please use
an appropriate French mailing lists or newsgroups.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH