[XML-SIG] how to get the 'codepage' from a xml document

Remy C. Cool dev-xml@smartology.nl
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:42:59 +0100

I found that the class InputSource has a method getEncoding ... now I
just have to find out how to get this implemented in a such a way
that I can pass the encoding to the parser.

Does anyone know where I can find an example on how to do this?