[XML-SIG] More problems with XML processing

aravind c aravind c" <caruvi@rediffmail.com
20 Feb 2003 06:14:41 -0000

python saxdemo.py file:/users/aravindc/Desktop/xml/book.xml

This command has helped me to avoid the error regarding the URL.
but I have new errors.

Parser: pyexpat (Unknown, 0.13)

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "saxdemo.py", line 67, in ?
     p.parse(in_sysID)
   File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.2/site-packages/_xmlplus/sax/drivers/drv_pyexpat.py",
line 59, in parse
     self.parseFile(urllib2.urlopen(sysID),sysID)
   File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.2/site-packages/_xmlplus/sax/drivers/drv_pyexpat.py",
line 68, in parseFile
     if self.parser.Parse(buf, 0) != 1:
xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError: syntax error: line 1, column 0

I am not able to figure out where the problem is?  Is this got to
do with the library or python installation?
Thanks,
Aravind.