[XML-SIG] Python XML / XSLT libraries

Richard Johannesson rtjohan at syspres.com
Fri Aug 15 11:37:09 EDT 2003

Daniel,

Thanks for the input - looks like solid libraries.

Is there some prior discussion / article that has reviewed the different
python XML libraries?

What would be considered the heavy duty full-feature XML/XSLT library
contenders?
 - Pyana (v. 0.8.0)
 - 4Suite (v. 1.26)
 - libxml2+libxslt
 - ?

Do you use all, or just one of these? My impression is that you would always
add PyXML and before adding any one of the ones above. Is this correct?

Regards,
Richard

http://xmlsoft.org/