[XML-SIG] Re: [Tutor] XML documentation

Markus Jais mjais at gmx-gmbh.de
Fri Aug 1 09:12:08 EDT 2003

On Jeudi 31 Juillet 2003 17:00, Terry Carroll wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 cybersamurai at mac.com wrote:
> > I need know here I can find documentation about XML and Python. I know
> > How read and write a new XML file but I don't know edit.
>
> I really liked the O'Reilly book:
>
>  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0596001282
>  http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pythonxml/

I really like "Definitive XML Application Development" by Lars Marius Garshol,
Prenctice Hall.

It has more than a 1000 pages and most of the code is in Python. it explains
the parsers like expat, xmlproc and has very good chaptors on DOM, SAX and
more. there are also 3 chapters on Java and XML but most of the book is
Python.
highly recomended.

Markus

--