[XML-SIG] [ pyxml-Patches-721163 ] xml.xpath type equivalence issue

SourceForge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:16:33 -0700

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=306473&aid=721163&group_id=6473

Category: DOM
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In ParsedRelativeLocationPath (in PyXML 0.8.2), there
is a type equivalence test which seems to be outdated.
The supplied "unified diff" patch provides a workaround
rather than a definitive solution, since I don't know
exactly what kind of test should be used.

This issue arose when I used an XPath expression of
the form "//element/subelement". Apparently, the
representation of node lists has changed enough to
break this code.