[XML-SIG] Weirdness (bug?) with smart_len (wasRe: Issues with Unicode type)

Martin v. Loewis martin@v.loewis.de
26 Sep 2002 06:05:03 +0200

Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com> writes:

> > That's a known bug in Python 2.2, which has been fixed in Python
> > 2.3. MAL says the fix cannot be backported to 2.2.2, since it
> > requires bumping the pyc revision.
>
> Do you know the SF tracker number?  I'm working on an Akara page on all this.

I think one of the original bug reports was #433882. It appears that
this was fixed with (among others) import.c 2.194, even though the
checkin message does not explicitly lists this bug number.

For 2.2, this bug is #610783. MAL says this is fixed in the 2.2
branch, although there is no indication what specific changes fixed
the problem.

Regards,
Martin