[XML-SIG] Re: Issues with Unicode type

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:42:35 -0400

Tom Emerson writes:
 > Since this appears to be a point of some confusion to people who
 > aren't indoctrinated, perhaps a discussion needs to be put into the
 > documentation (extracted from the PEP or written anew) about the
 > reasons for this. Or is there a feeling that such detail doesn't
 > belong in the "regular" docs?

Certainly a fair portion of this should be discussed in more detail.
I'm trying to figure out where it should all go; suggestions beyond
"witht the Unicode documentation" are welcome.  (I know it should go
with the Unicode docs, it's just that we don't really *have* a
specific location for Unicode docs yet. ;-[ )

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation