[XML-SIG] PyXML 0.8.1 preparations

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:06:11 -0400

Juergen Hermann writes:
 > OK, next time I will not report it. ;)

Oh, it's fine to report it, just don't call it a showstopper!  ;-)

 > It's no problem for *US* if it doesn't get into 0.8.1, because it's
 > easily reapplied locally. But I guess it could cause problems with
 > DocBook for example, since it uses large DTD entitiy includes.

I've certainly no objection to applying the patch, but since I'm no
xmlproc expert, am hesitant to do so on my own judgement without
spending some time reading the source.

I do hope someone who knows xmlproc better than I can look at it
quickly; with such a simple patch it would be a shame not to include
it.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>