[XML-SIG] Problems installing PyXML-0.8.1 on windows

Ganz, Will wganz@imacs.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:49:51 -0600

Are you using the ASPN build or the version direct from www.python.org? My
install with the ASPN build on a W2K machine went without a hitch.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Marshall [mailto:marshall@fallingblossoms.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 9:47 AM
To: xml-sig@python.org
Subject: [XML-SIG] Problems installing PyXML-0.8.1 on windows

Hi there,

  I've just downloaded the PyXML-0.8.1.win32-py2.1.exe file from sourceforge

and am trying to install it. But when the Setup program gets to the second
screen the 'select python installtion to use' box is empty and I can't type
anything into the 'Installation Directory' box either. What can I do?

  N.B. My relevant Python is 2.1.3 (which came bundled with Zope 2.6) and
the OS is Windows XP(Home)-SP1.

  Thanks in advance for any assistance!

  Cheers

  Bob