[XML-SIG] Anyone want to be a maintainer?

Rich Salz rsalz@datapower.com
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 12:22:27 -0500

Does anyone want to maintain the xml-sig mailing list?  It's run by
mailman, of course, so it generally means you get one or two
messages/week saying that someone has been removed for bounces.  And
then every other week or so there are the occasional non-member spam
messages to bounce.  It's really low overhead; I'm quite happy to keep
doing it.  I'm asking because along with that comes the privilege of
maintaining the xml-sig web pages at python.org.  When I first started I
tweaked some words, removed some outdated references, but they've really
languished for some time.

My day job is no longer involved with Python and XML, so I don't have
the time or energy (nor skill, frankly) to make the xml-sig web pages
properly indicative of the rip-roarin' dynamic group that it should be.

So, if you want commit access to www.python.org and would take pleasure
in bit-bucketing the random spam, let me know.
	/r$