[XML-SIG] losing cdata tag

Paul Tremblay phthenry@earthlink.net
Thu, 30 May 2002 13:42:44 -0400

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 09:11:03AM +0200, Martin v. Loewis wrote:

> So it appears that self._lex_handler_prop is false. Can you change the
> prints to
>
> print "print ADDED: reset", repr(self._lex_handler_prop)

The output when I added the above code is:

print ADDED: reset None
print ADDED: reset None
<foo >
<some text>
</foo>

> If that prints None, can you also change your program to read
>
>      parser.setProperty(handler.property_lexical_handler, saxhandler)
>      print repr(parser._lex_handler_prop)
>      parser.parse(xmlfile)

I added this, but my program wouldn't run:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/paul/paultemp/python.temp.py", line 45, in ?
    parser.setProperty(handler.property_lexical_handler, dhObj)
NameError: name 'handler' is not defined

If I comment the first line of the above code,  I get:

None
print ADDED: reset None
print ADDED: reset None
print ADDED: reset None
print ADDED: reset None
<foo >
<some text>
</foo>

But I don't believe that is telling us anything.

Thanks

Paul

--

*Paul Tremblay         *