[XML-SIG] [XML-checkins]Try to install PyXML under WinNT

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 14:17:28 +0100

Hi,

I've tried to install PyXML under WinNT without results.

I failed on :

"cl.exe not found..."

For sure, I haven't cl.exe on my server.But where I can get it?

It seems to belong of Visual C++

Do I have to have Visual C++ on my server ????

Sincerily
PS

Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com