[XML-SIG] help getting started [success!]

Paul Tremblay phthenry@earthlink.net
Sun, 5 May 2002 00:20:42 -0400

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 01:06:06AM -0400, Thomas B. Passin wrote:

> Hmm, I copied your program from your posting.  I had to correct some
> indentation problems in startElement, which I don't know if you had in the
> original.

Yes, I did have some indentation problems I didn't notice. I
pasted and copied the file from the web. On top of that, I use
Nedit, which continually screws up indentation.

Matt Gushee wrote:

>It probably means you haven't installed the PyXML package.

Yes, I didn't have it installed. I tried to install it, and I
got errors. So I went ahead and installed python 2.2. After
that, I could install the PyXML package, and the script ran.

Thanks!

Paul

--

*Paul Tremblay         *